The International Friendship Center is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt mission founded in 2002 by the Episcopal and Presbyterian Churches in Highlands, North Carolina.
Our mission is to reach out to the underserved international populations with respect, compassion and information. It is our goal to foster harmony, to facilitate access to human services, and to promote assimilation of the population into the mainstream of American society.
The International Friendship Center Provides These Services:
- The Food Pantry/LaBodega de Comida provides food for needy families; currently 1027 families (4106 Individuals).
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
- Medical and Dental Assistance
- Education and Support Groups for Women
- English as a second language
-Interpretation and Translation Services
- Legal and Immigration Help
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you.
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming events, our projects, and how you can help!